Santa Fe Beats Crystal River 32-29, Columbia County Home Winners Too, Oak Hall and St Francis Fall
The Santa Fe Raiders moved to 4-0 for the first time since 1999 as the Raiders beat Crystal River 32-29 without quarterback DL Powell. Powell was hurt in the first quarter and watched an exciting game throughout.
Columbia County beat up on Oakleaf 66-7.
Meanwhile, both small schools Oak Hall and St. Francis fell. The Eagles shocked at home by Eagle's View 14-6. The Wolves on the road not enough for University Christian 41-13.
- Oak Hall Beats Maclay 31-7, St Francis Fall at Home to Aucilla 31-12, Ocala Christian Beats Bronson 40-19
- Three Ocala Teams Fall as Columbia County Beats Vanguard 22-21, North Marion on the Road, and Lake Weir at Home
- St. Francis, Oak Hall Football Ready For Friday Jamboree
- Vanguard, Cornerstone, Oak Hall Among Thursday Night's Volleyball Winners
- Santa Fe Upends Forest in Spring Football Game, Williston Winners Too
- Oak Hall Beats St. Joseph 34-16
- Hollen Earns 1,000th Career Dig As Oak Hall Volleyball Beats Ft. White
- Columbia County, St. Francis Victorious in Spring Football Games
- Eastside Keeps District Hopes Alive with 31-24 OT Win Over Crystal River
- All Pink and Purple as Lady Hurricanes Defeat Oak Hall in Volleyball