Union County Takes Bite Out of Interlachen 37-14
Interlachen was ready to move to 2-0 on the season, but Union County had a little something to say about that. The game started on a somber note after Rams linebacker Corey Masters broke his leg on the opening kickoff. An early turnover doomed Interlachen, as Union County turned the interception into quick points in the first quarter. The Tigers converted a two-point conversion after a botched snap made Austin Hardin run to the endzone for the score. Union County pounced on the Rams early and often, rolling to a 37-14 victory over Interlachen.
- GHS Falls in Class 6A Title Game 37-14 to Miami Central
- Taking a Bite Out of His Wallet: Walker Ordered to Pay $301 For Stolen Taco
- Tigers Take a Bite Out of Bobcats, Stay Undefeated with a 22-14 Victory
- Gator Volleyball Takes Bite Out of Dogs
- Gator Takes a Bite Out of Man's Car
- Union County Football Shuts Out The Villages To Advance to Class 1A State Semifinals
- Indians Downed as Fort White edged out by Union County 16-14, Chiefland Falls to Crescent City 35-6
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins Play of the Year Day 11!
- Gainesville, Suwannee, Union Co., Dixie Co. win Thursday Night Football
- Lochte Takes Silver, Bronze to Close Out His 2012 Olympics