Branford Gets Close Victory Over Bronson 14-13
Bronson and Branford are both coming off shutout losses from last week, and both teams only have one win between the two of them. But it was the home Buccaneers that squeaked out the victory over the Eagles 14-13. Bronson running back Cole Lamb gave the Bucs a quick 6-0 lead on the opening drive, and held on for the final score.
Interlachen was on the road, and for the third consecutive week fail to put any point on the board, falling to First Academy 54-0.
- Heartbreak in Stonybrook, Gator Lacrosse Blows 7-Goal Lead, Fall to Syracuse in 2OT 14-13
- Bronson VS. Branford at Bronson
- Gator Baseball Gets Sixth 3-Game Sweep with 9-1 Victory Over Vols
- Lacroix Gets Over 200 Career Victories as Both Gator Tennis Teams Sweep Vanderbilt 7-0
- Gator Lacrosse Gets 1st NCAA Tournament Victory, 13-11 Winners Over Stanford
- St. Francis Baseball Gets 11-6 Road Victory Over Hawthorne
- Hawthorne Baseball Nips Bronson In Close Game
- No. 1 in 1A Union County Remains Undefeated 42-0 Over Chiefland, Dixie Co and Bronson Also Fall
- Locals Shine, And Locals Win In Gators Basketball Victory over FAU
- Gator Volleyball Escapes 5-Set Thriller With Victory Over Seminoles