Gainesville High's Fearsome Father-Daughter Combo
The Gainesville High volleyball team may be only a few games above .500, but Head Coach Eddie Maynard has to feel like he's hitting well above average when it comes to time spent with his daughter Sydney. When longtime coach Cindy Boulware stepped down at GHS, Eddie, who was coaching at Eastside, jumped at the opportunity to coach the Purple Hurricanes, including Sydney, who is the starting setter.
- Gainesville High's Tony James Commits to Oregon
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Father Charged in 3 Daughters' Deaths in Wisconsin
- High Springs Father's Day Blues Celebration
- Technology Spotlight 6/14/11 "High Tech Father's Day Gifts"
- Daughter And Father Save Three Teens From Burning Car
- Daughter of Fallen Officer Remembers Her Father Six Years After His Death
- Family Mourns Loss of Daughter at Hands of Father
- Father Forces Young Daughter to Do Extreme Exercises, Chokes Her
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust