Muschamp: Gators Must Handle Adversity Better
The Florida Gator football team has taken tough back-to-back losses, and yet Will Muschamp's team still controls its own destiny in the SEC East race. Now Muschamp says the Gators (4-2, 2-2) must show they can rebound from losses to Alabama and LSU by starting to correct mistakes, and manage tough situations better. The job doesn't get any easier with the confirmation that starting quarterback John Brantley will be out again this week against Auburn, and that backup Jeff Driskel is still favoring an ankle injury, but Muschamp says the players around the quarterback-whether its Driskel or last week's starter Jacoby Brisett- must improve their play.
- Muschamp: Gators Faltered on Line of Scrimmage Versus LSU
- Muschamp: Eyeing QB's In First Fall Scrimmage
- Muschamp: Driskel Passed First Test
- Muschamp: Driskel Will Start Against Florida State
- Donovan and Muschamp: Trading Players?
- Muschamp: "If He Can Help Us, He'll Play"
- Gator Baseball Can't Handle Golden Flashes
- Gator Players Say Fitness, Physicality Are Toughest To Handle In Spring Football
- Gator Men's Tennis Handles Harvard 4-0
- Gators Must Get Going Without Yeguete