Brantley Says Bowl Game Is Still Important
The 5-5 record held by the Florida Gator football team might not be what senior quarterback John Brantley envisioned for his final year at Florida, but the next win is still important to the Ocala native. A sixth win would mean the Gators are bowl eligible for the 21st-straight year, dating back to Steve Spurrier's second season as head coach of the Gators. The former Jeffrey Meldon TV20 scholar athlete of the year doesn't want that streak to end on his watch.
- UF Football Roundup: Safety Spot Still Up for Grabs, QB Brantley Getting "Swag"
- Brantley Shines in Gators Spring Game
- Florida to the Outback, FSU to the Chick-Fil-A, & Other Bowl Games
- Brain Cancer Patient Gets Florida Game Ball After Outback Bowl Win
- Tickets Still Unsold For Sugar Bowl
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- Brantley Battling Staph Infection In Throwing Arm
- Brantley Ready to Start
- John Brantley Ready to Replace Tebow
- John Brantley's Opening Day A Mixed Bag