Muschamp and Fisher Defend Each Other's Shortcomings In 2011
Florida State football head coach Jimbo Fisher and Florida football head coach Will Muschamp may be seeing lots of areas to exploit his opponent as each man prepares to play the other. But as the two dissect every play of each other's season, they've also each offered a defense for the miscues of the other coach's team.
When asked about Florida State's loss to Virginia last week, and whether the Gators could take advantage of anything the Seminoles revealed, Muschamp said, "No, I think week to week its more about matchups and mental intensity, and I think they'll be ready to play us."
Meanwhile, when discussing the struggles of the Gators 6-5 season this year, Fisher pointed to the lack of upperclassmen saying, "you're not gonna just snap your fingers and change, and not have seniors on your team and just magically jump to the top."
The Gators host the Seminoles Saturday at 7 p.m.
- Bivins Twins and Bulls Commits Have Fun With Sports, Each Other
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
- Veteran Brian Donarski Helps Gainesville Fisher House, Inspires Others
- Will Muschamp and Jimbo Fisher and a Lesson In Home Buying
- FSU Media Day Recap, Jimbo Fisher Comments on Relationship with WIll Muschamp
- 2011 Countdown to Kickoff: Other Florida Schools
- Muschamp Reflects on Possible CFB Playoffs, Other Notes From Day 1 of SEC Meetings
- Ponder & Gold Top Garnet 29-17 in Fisher's Debut
- Homicides Committed Hours Apart from Each Other in Marion Co.
- Couple Die Within 16 Hours of Each Other