Frantic search for victims of a massive tornado just outside of Oklahoma City. Elementary school took direct hit.
Buckeyes Banned From A Bowl For 1 Year
Urban Meyer took the Florida Gators to a bowl game every season during his tenure in North Central Florida, but he won't be able to do the same in Columbus, Ohio. The NCAA issued its final penalties on Monday for the Buckeyes stemming from former players taking cash and gifts in exchange for memorabilia and merchandise, and a one-year bowl ban is one of the penalties.
The others include: a loss of 9 scholarships over the next three seasons (three per year), probation for the program through the 2013 season, and a 5-year show cause penalty for former head coach Jim Tressel, which essentially bans Tressel from coaching in college football again until after the 2016 season.
- FSU Coach Bans Players from Twitter
- Gators Get Special Effort From Special Teams in Gator Bowl Win
- GATORS-BUCKEYES REMATCH!
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- Alachua County Staff Banned From Texting
- UF Bans Cheer Team From Performing Aerial Stunts
- Coin Flipped in Super Bowl from Florida Company
- Cyclist Lance Armstrong Banned For Life, Stripped of Tour de France Titles
- Gators Lose Capital One Bowl
- Capital One Bowl