Gator Basketball Team Earns Best Win of the Season Over Arizona
Florida Gator forward Patric Young played the game of his life, which was just enough to offset one of the worst free-throw shooting nights Billy Donovan could remember, and the Gators beat Arizona 78-72 in overtime on Wednesday night in the Stephen C. O'Connell Center. Young scored a career-high 25 points, and along with 10 rebounds, 2 blocks and 2 assists, led the Gators despite Florida making just 15 of 32 free throws. At one point, the Gators made 2 in 14 attempts.
"I can make 2 of 14 left-handed," Donovan said after the game. "(Anyone in the media) can make 2 of 14."
- Gator Basketball Earns Season Sweep Over Bulldogs
- Gator Women's Basketball Starts Season Strong, 71-49 Win Over Fairfield
- Gator Roundup: Men's Basketball Stunned in Arizona, Women Get First Road Win, Football Adds Another Recruit
- Gator Women's Basketball Team Earns NIT Berth
- Gator Baseball Earns Series Win Over Ole Miss and Gator Sports Recap
- Gator Lacrosse Earns Second Straight ALC Title with 8-7 Win Over Northwestern
- Gator Soccer Earns Share of SEC Title With Win Over Georgia
- Gator Men's Basketball Wins Season Opener Against Stetson
- Gator Basketball's Patric Young Crucial In Team USA's Win Against Lithuania
- Gator Basketball Team Gets Back on Winning Path