Kid KJ a Pioneer for Pro Mini Monster Truck Driving
Kaid Jaret Olson-Weston knew from an early age he wanted to drive monster trucks. He was so determined, that when his father Tod bought him a monster truck go-kart, KJ was having none of it. He promptly told his dad he wanted a "real" monster truck and since then, the rest is history. He and his family started Uncle Tod Motor Sports, where KJ is the main attraction as a professional mini monster truck driver. He is dubbed the youngest ever, starting when he was seven years old, and is heading into his fourth season on the circuit. The mini trucks have everything the regular monster trucks have, but are scaled down to size for kids ranging from six years old to teenagers. KJ, known as Kid KJ, has gained the respect of the monster truck community, and plans to stay in motor sports for a very long time.
- Mini-Monster Truck Drivers at Williston Parade
- CP Feels the Power as Ocala Welcomes Monster Truck Racing
- Monster Truck Winners
- Hanging with the Monster Trucks
- Pickup Trucks Drive US Auto Sales to 3-Year High
- Kid Who Hit FedEx Truck Gets New Bike
- Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam Ticket Giveaway
- Ocala Welcomes Hooters Pro Golf Tour
- Pouncey Showcases Talent At UF Pro Day
- Fans Vote Tebow Into Pro Bowl... Will Coaches and Players Follow?