D'Aisha Porter Battles Cancer With Support of Community
The Santa Fe Raiders always take care of their own, and when D'Aisha Porter needed help, the Raider Nation responded. Hundreds showed support for Porter as Santa Fe played host to Gainesville High in boys basketball. Porter, a middle school girl battling a rare form of cancer called clear-cell sarcoma, has been through plenty of doctors and treatment, and will use the money raised to help her family pay for medical costs.
If you would like to help Porter's cause, donations can be made at Capital City Bank, account number 9611870820.
- D'Aisha Porter Passes Away
- Car wash for D'Aisha Porter
- Funeral of D'Aisha Porter
- Community Bestows Special Gift on Trenton Baseball Player Battling Cancer
- Triple Drug Bust in Gainesville Porter's Community
- Gainesville Porters Community Celebrates UF's First Football Game
- Boy With 'Germ Cell Tumor' Receives Community Support
- Community support helps Satchel's
- Muschamp Awards UF Punter Battling Crohn's Disease With Scholarship
- Mebane Middle School Student Inspires Porter's Pink Passion Day