Gator Basketball Rides Beal's 19, Young's Energy to Win over Mississippi State
Two of the best in college basketball met on Saturday, and No. 13 Florida used a late 11-0 run in the second half to put away the visiting No. 16 Mississippi State Bulldogs 69-57. The game was closely contested throughout, but the Gators rode the energy of Patric Young and his stellar performance off the bench. It was his fourth-consecutive game in that role, but Young brought fans in the O'Connell Center to their feet with monumental slam dunks, including a one-handed putback on a Gator fast break. Freshman Bradley Beal led all scorers with 19, and Florida survived a struggling shooting night for Kenny Boynton, who went 1-6 from the field with two points, but had five assists to lead the team.
- Gator Basketball's Patric Young Crucial In Team USA's Win Against Lithuania
- Gator Basketball Signee Beal Wins Gatorade National High School Player of the Year
- Gator Women's Basketball Starts Season Strong, 71-49 Win Over Fairfield
- Donovan Keeping Close Watch On Young's Injured Ankle
- Zunino Lifts Gator Baseball to 2-1 Win Over Mississippi State
- Gators Win Wild Ride Over Vandy, Heading To CWS Final
- Gator Basketball Wins Easily Over Miss. St.
- Perfect Night For Murphy Leads to Big Win For Gators Basketball Over Wisconsin
- Gator Basketball Pours It On Late In Win Over Auburn
- College Basketball: Gators Defense Takes Stand, Efficient Offense Leads to 70-48 Win Over Georgia