Your Vote Could Win the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation $100,000
Billy Donovan is out for a repeat from a winning performance, but it's in a much different capacity than the one in 2007 on the basketball court. Donovan has once again partnered with the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation for the ESPN Coaches Charity Challenge. By voting for Donovan, the Gator Nation, and the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation, you can help the charity win $100,000 from Infinity. The charity won the top prize last year, and the foundation needs your help to repeat as champions.
Click Here to Vote!
The mission of the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation is to advocate and fundraise for a full service, state-of-the-art children’s hospital in Gainesville, Florida while promoting excellence in patient safety and ensuring that all families are treated with compassion, courtesy and dignity.
- Rachael Ray $100,000 Adoption Challenge Ends, Makes Alachua Co. History
- Ex-UF Football Player Charged in $100,000 Theft
- Busted! (With $100,000 Worth of Pot)
- Columbia County Sheriff's Employee Accused Of Stealing $100,000
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- UF Shands Children's Hospital Opens New Entrance
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway