Yeguete Ruled Out Versus Alabama
The Gators best rebounder and low-post defender will miss at least one game for the Orange and Blue. Sophomore reserve forward Will Yeguete was officially ruled out for Florida's upcoming SEC road contest versus Alabama on Tuesday. Yeguete suffered a concussion in Saturday's 75-70 loss to Tennessee after colliding head-first into the stanchion underneath the basket. He hit the barrier just above his right eye, where blood was seen coming out from the cut. He was eventually taken back to the locker room after he regained consciousness, where he promptly failed a concussion test. This is Yeguete's second concussion of the season, the first coming against Ohio State.
Gator guard Mike Rosario was also ruled out for the Alabama game, battling a hip-pointer injury.
- Florida Baseball Shuts Out Alabama, Advances In SEC Tournament
- Hernandez "Not Ruled Out" As Suspect In Murder Case
- Young, Yeguete Have Friendship to Last Lifetime
- Gators Must Get Going Without Yeguete
- Time Table Moves Up For Injured Gators Foward Yeguete
- Will Yeguete Has Surgery to Repair Injured Knee
- Sexual Battery Is Ruled Out In Bostick Case
- Gators Run Wild Versus Arkansas
- Gator Hoops Look To Remain Perfect Versus Undefeated Arizona
- Gator Hoops Have Fun versus Southeastern Louisiana