Aaron Herring Signs with Troy University
Santa Fe High School has another athlete going to the D-1 level. Aaron Herring, an offensive tackle for the Raiders, signed to play at Troy University in Alabama. The 6-foot-5 280-pound offensive lineman celebrated with friends and family, and will play either left or right tackle for the Trojans.
- Buchholz Senior, Rollins, Signs with Jacksonville University
- Christy Caton of GHS Signs with St. Andrews
- Austin McClain Signs with Jacksonville University
- Oak Hall's Holloway Signs Letter of Intent
- Five Players in Double Digits as Gator Women's Hoops Beat Troy
- Gators Swim Coach Troy Says Lochte Has Unique Opportunities
- Aaron Rhodes Pitches Gators to Win Over Missouri
- Dixie County's Aaron Thomas and Shaquille Mitchem Win High School Play of the Year Day 3!
- Aaron Hernandez Fiancee Investigated In Links to Lloyd Murder
- Aaron Hernandez Indicted on Murder Charge