Driskel, Brissett Enjoying Gator QB Battle
Sophomore quarterbacks Jeff Driskel and Jacoby Brissett are doing their best to prove which one deserves to line up behind center when the Florida Gator football team starts the fall season. The two stated their case in the Orange and Blue spring game, each leading their respective teams to multiple scores (mostly in the fourth quarter). But the most glaring statistic was the combined zero turnovers between both quarterbacks, something Will Muschamp was pleased with as he turned his team over to the players for summer workouts. Driskel mentioned he was tentative at first when Brissett emergenced on the football field last fall, but has recently embraced the QB competition. Brissett believes there's a time and place to be friends and when to go work for the starting job. Muschamp has said multiple times the battle between the two will wage on into fall training camp.
- Driskel, Brissett Both Start Opener in 27-14 Gator Victory
- Muschamp Will Play Brissett, Driskel Each 1 Quarter, Then Reevaluate vs. Bowling Green
- Jeff Driskel Out; Jacoby Brissett Stepping Up
- Pease Hopes Driskel Will Be More Honest Without Brissett In QB Mix
- Former Gator QB Jacoby Brisset Blast Gators and Driskel
- Driskel Named Gators Starting QB Moving Forward
- Gator Volleyball Open Season With Bang, Gator Soccer Battle UNC to Tie
- Gators Win "Battle of Reptiles" Over FAMU
- Gators Win "Battle on the Bayou"
- Gator Center Macklin Battling Through Injuries