Gators "Buck" Powell Out 4-6 Months
Ronald Powell-perhaps Florida's most versatile defensive player-is out 4-6 months with a torn Anterior Cruciate Ligament, Gators Head Coach Will Muschamp announced Monday. The injury took place in the 2nd quarter of Florida's spring game on Saturday.
- Buck LB Powell In Final Stages of Injury Rehab
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- Waiting Game: Gators' Powell In Recovery Mode After Surgery
- Buck Bay Residents Still Moving Out
- "Give Me 5" for National Stroke Month
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- Grandfather Uses 10 month old Grandson as "Human Shield"
- 5th Grader "Citizens of the Month" Tour City of Gainesville
- Major Banks Decide Monthly Debit Fee Doesn't Make "Cents"
- 6 Months Later, Father of Murdered Teen Speaks Out