Kelsey Horton Used to Nicknames, "Who" Just Keeps on Winning
Kelsey Horton's always heard it. From an early age, the "Who" chant was inevitable. After all, her last name coincides with the famous Dr. Seuss book, "Horton Hears a Who". But when Tim Walton had a question as to who would step up when catcher Brittany Schutte broke her jaw, Horton filled the role in a big way. Her bat came alive, leading the Gators in home runs and has Florida on its way to the best record in the SEC. Sports Director Chris Price caught up with the backup catcher with the best nickname on the team.
- Haeger Improves to 19-0 in 2-0 Win Against Kentucky
- Miles & Muschamp Agree: Just Win
- Gator Football Roundup: Muschamp Just Wants to Win, D-Line Pressures, Secondary Gets Picks
- Colts Keep Running, Win District Title with Win Over Rams
- Scholar Athlete of the Year: Who Will Win?
- Who had the biggest impact on Saturday's UF win over Georgia? [poll]
- Florida Baseball Keeps Winning Streak Alive
- Eastside Keeps District Hopes Alive with 31-24 OT Win Over Crystal River
- Gainesville High Keeps Bragging Rights, WIns 23-6 Over Eastside
- Gators Looking To Use Their First Loss as Fuel For the Next Win