Lonely Draft Day For Gators, Seminoles
Fans of Florida and Florida State will have to wait until day three draft to hear one of their football players taken in the NFL Draft after day two passed without a Gator or Seminole called. Meanwhile, former Gator Janoris Jenkins went in the 2nd round (39) to St. Louis.
- Many Gators Taken on Day 2 of MLB Draft
- Gators Round Out Day 3 of Draft
- Four Gators Selected Over Final Two Days of MLB Draft
- Sherit Commits to Gators, 20th for Class of 2013
- Gators, Aggies Scouting Past Teams for Present Matchup
- Gator Baseball Swept Away From Lone Star State
- Will Lone Gator Tennis Player Left in NCAA Competition
- Lone Star Stomped: Gators Basketball Gets Big Win At Texas A&M
- Gator Baseball Ends Seminoles Home Win Streak!
- Gator Volleyball Sweeps Seminoles