QB Battle Will Continue Into Spring
Will Muschamp says that as far as his quarterback battle is concerned, the next battle "front" will be at the offseason workouts. Muschamp says whichever quarterback can lead the team when the coaches aren't around will have the upper hand for becoming the team's starter in the fall-and fullback Hunter Joyer explains why.
- Gators QB Battle at Stalemate, Muschamp Will Wait Until Fall For Decision
- Quarterback Battle For Gator Football as Spring Camp Opens
- Accolades Continue To Mount for UF Tennis's Allie Will
- Jeff Driskel Signs with Red Sox; Will Continue Playing Football
- Will Hill Creating "Thrills" at Spring Practice
- Healthcare Battle Continues
- Legal Battle Between GREC and GRU Continues
- East Marion Elementary Continues To Battle Illness Outbreak
- Negotations Will Continue Over Butler Plaza's Expansion
- Will Voters Continue The One Mill?