Barry Eisaman Rooting for Two Particular Derby Contenders
Barry Eisaman's enjoyed a life filled with thoroughbred training and pinhooking for quite some time now. After moving to a 300-acre farm in Williston in the late 90's, Eisaman and his wife Shari have enjoyed buying yearlings at public auction, breaking them, and flipping them the next year to the highest bidder. So far, business has been good, with last year's Belmont Stakes winner (Ruler On Ice) and Kentucky Oaks winner (Plum Pretty) coming through Eisaman Equine. This year, Eisaman has rooted interest in two horses racing in the Kentucky derby. Liaison is in the 20th spot and received his early training from Eisaman, and I'll Have Another was pinhooked by Eisaman's own employee Victor Divala at a two-year-old sale last year.
- Two Horses With North Central Florida Ties Lead Kentucky Derby Contenders
- Luck of the Irish: Eddie Woods Has Broken Another Kentucky Derby Contender
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete: Eastside's Barry Johnson
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Edward Barry
- Tebow Helps Gators Contend For Title Town USA
- Pro Day Pickings Slim, But Contenders Hope For Chance at NFL
- BIG BROWN WINS KENTUCKY DERBY
- Local Trainer Working with Kentucky Derby Favorite!
- Trainer Likes "Musket Man" to Win Kentucky Derby
- Toby's Corner Ready for Kentucky Derby