Diandre Smith Signs with Trinity International University
Another P.K. Yonge player signed to play collegiately at the next level. Former Blue Wave football wideout Diandre Smith inked with Trinity International in Deerfield, Illinois where he will compete for playing time immediately as a freshman. Last season, Smith averaged 26.9 yards per catch and hauled in six receiving touchdowns.
- Eastside's Lindsay Smith Signs to Play Volleyball at the Next Level
- Bell's Thomas Signs with Webber International
- Three Trinity Catholic Players Sign to Play College Football
- Oak Hall's Holloway Signs Letter of Intent
- Buchholz Senior, Rollins, Signs with Jacksonville University
- Christy Caton of GHS Signs with St. Andrews
- Austin McClain Signs with Jacksonville University
- Cynthia Smith - Scholar/Athlete of the Week!
- Emmitt Smith Apologizes To Gator Nation For Hall of Fame Snub
- Ryan Smith Leaves GHS Football