Diandre Smith Signs with Trinity International University
Another P.K. Yonge player signed to play collegiately at the next level. Former Blue Wave football wideout Diandre Smith inked with Trinity International in Deerfield, Illinois where he will compete for playing time immediately as a freshman. Last season, Smith averaged 26.9 yards per catch and hauled in six receiving touchdowns.
- Eastside's Lindsay Smith Signs to Play Volleyball at the Next Level
- Three Trinity Catholic Players Sign to Play College Football
- Former Gator Belgrade Helps Promote Daytona International Speedway
- EMMITT SMITH ENSHRINED IN COLLEGE HALL OF FAME
- Cynthia Smith - Scholar/Athlete of the Week!
- Emmitt Smith Apologizes To Gator Nation For Hall of Fame Snub
- Ryan Smith Leaves GHS Football
- Brodie Smith Taking Ultimate Frisbee to the Next Level
- Trinity Catholic Football Shuts Down, Shuts Out Vanguard 16-0
- Trinity Catholic Sits Atop District 4, Routs Newberry 52-13