Florida's LaCaze Wins Commissioner's Trophy For Unprecedented Trifecta
Genevieve LaCaze finished off a most improbable triple-crown Sunday, sweeping the women's 3,000 meter steeplechase, the women’s 1,500 meters and the women’s 5,000 meters at the SEC Championships in Baton Rouge. The sweep was the first of its kind in conference history, and earned LaCaze the 2012 Comissioner's Trophy as the Gator women finished 2nd at SEC's.
- Gator Olympian Spotlight: Genevieve LaCaze
- O'Sullivan, Bader React to Florida's Comeback Win against Stetson
- Florida's Graff Wins Co-Offensive Soccer Player of the Week
- Tebow Wins Maxwell, O'Brien Trophies
- Florida's Jacobs: "FSU Hasn't Seen SEC Physicality"
- Jameis Winston Wins Heisman Trophy In a Landslide
- Tebow Frustrated with Florida's Offensive Problems
- Florida's Jeff Driskel Faces Injury Post Miami Match-Up
- Florida's Crawford, Gators Commit Danish Selected in 1st 2 Rounds of MLB Draft
- OBS Brings Horse Racing World To North Central Florida's Doorstep