I'll Have Another On Short List of Williston Horse Greats
I'll Have Another shocked the racing world, becoming the first-ever 19th post to win the Kentucky Derby a few weeks ago. The horse that was broken at Eisaman Equine in Williston will try to become the first three-year-old to win the Triple Crown since Affirmed back in 1978. But another horse put Williston on the map back in 1975. Foolish Pleasure was bred in Williston, won the Kentucky Derby, and finished second in both the Preakness and Belmont Stakes. Larry King was only a kid on his dad's farm back then, but now the Stonehedge Farm manager is rooting for I'll Have Another to bring back some glory to the city of Williston.
- I'll Have Another Odds-On Favorite for Belmont, An Every Horse for Every Man
- I'll Have Another Won't Be Going For the Triple Crown
- I'll Have Another Wins Preakness Stakes, 1 Race Away From Triple Crown
- I'll Have Another Faces Test Of Champions, Ghosts of Failed Triple Crown Attempts
- I'll Have Another Wins 138th Kentucky Derby
- New Video of I'll Have Another
- NFL Great Junior Seau May Have Taken His Own Life
- Muschamp to Saban: "Don't Like Losing SEC Title Game? I'll Trade Ya."
- Ocalans Affirm They'll Have Another Triple Crown
- Economy Having An Impact On North Central Florida's Horses