Leon Orr Receives Traffic Citation, Goes to Twitter For Self Defense
Florida Gator defensive tackle Leon Orr received a citation for driving with a suspended or revoked license on Monday, and then took to Twitter to defend the severity of his actions. Orr tweeted Tuesday afternoon "First off I wanna apologize to the g(ator) nation for this bad publicity, but I'm being depicted as a criminal of some sort and I've never had hand cuffs put on my wrist or been pictured in a stripe jumpsuit! I jus wanna help my team win and provide for my family."
- NOAH RECEIVED SECOND CITATION SUNDAY
- Florida Task Force on Self-defense Laws to Start Work
- Evidence Mixed for Zimmerman's Self-defense Claim
- Fla. Gets Divided Opinions on Self-defense Laws
- Fla. Task Force Begins Review of Self-defense Law
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense & Stand Your Ground Law
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense
- Self Defense "RadKids"
- Shooter Claims Self-Defense
- Self-Defense Case