PK's Nathan and Quintet from Buchholz All Commit to Collegiate Athletics
A busy signing period around North Central Florida continued on Wednesday, as six players signed at two schools. Softball player Jessica Nathan signed to play at Central College of Florida, and the only senior on PK Yonge's district-championship-winning team says she's excited to stay close to home so that her family can see her play. Myles Davis is also excited that his grandmother may be able to see him on the sideline, but the Buchholz-turned-Florida State walk-on does have a dilemma: his grandmother is a Gator fan.
"She said she'll cheer for me, but when we play the Gators, it's on," Davis told WCJB TV20.
Davis was one of five Bobcats to sign on Wednesday, including three who will become fellow athletes at Briar Cliff in Iowa: Brandon Lindsey, who will play football and track and field, Kevin Williams, who will play football and possibly track, and Jarrys Rollins who will be a sprinter for the Chargers.
AMatt Fuchs will stay the closest to home of any of the six signing on Wednesday, choosing to walk on the football team at the University of Florida.
- Two St. Francis Wolves Sign To Play Collegiate Athletics
- Meldon Law TV20 Scholar Athlete: Buchholz's Gaby Amos
- Meldon Law TV20 Scholar Athlete: Buchholz's Sarah Edens
- Aaron Hernandez's All American Brick Removed from UF
- Gators Flip WR Commit From FSU
- Gator Pick Up Commit from Nolan Kelleher
- Gator Football Receives Commitment from 2015 Wide Receiver
- Nick Waisome De-Commits from UF, Picks FSU Instead
- A Pair of Buchholz Track Athletes Sign Letters of Intent
- Buchholz, Santa Fe, PK Yonge Athletes Sign to Play College Ball