Rainey Signs NFL Contract with Steelers
Chris Rainey's draft stock may have dropped him to the fifth round in the 2012 NFL draft, but the speedy former gator running back was eager to put the pen to paper and prove he deserves a chance to show he's a playmaker. Rainey signed a four-year, $2.282 million dollar contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday, with $181,000 guaranteed as a signing bonus. According to onlygators.com, Rainey's base salary starts at $380,000 in his first season, and escalates every year until the contract ends in 2015.
- Chris Rainey Dropped from Steelers After Arrest
- Chris Rainey Released From Steelers Following Arrest
- Urban Meyer, Chris Rainey Speak About Rainey's Return To Practice
- Florida Gator Strength Coach Comes to Aid Of WR Rainey
- Meyer on Rainey: "He's Not With the Team"
- Mizell Minute- Chris Rainey
- Gators Football Missed Chris Rainey
- BCS Championship Ring Stolen From Chris Rainey
- Rainey Delivers TDs Three Different Ways as Gators Beat FAU 41-3
- Rainey Revival