Tebows' Lawyers Issue Cease and Desist Letter to T-Shirt Company
The Tim Tebow craze hasn't quite hit the New York Jets on the football field, but that's not stopping online t-shirt retailers to make a quick buck on the former Heisman winner's beliefs combined with his new team. The website Cubby Tees is printing a shirt that reads "my Jesus" instead of the regular word "Jets" and replaces a football with a cross inside a ichthys. Tebow's lawyer team responded with a cease and desist letter, reading, "This fun design is not officially endorsed by New York's backup quaterback or the Son of God... but plays off the themes of Tebow's faith and his new team."
- Church Behind Offensive T-Shirt at School
- "Love, Not Dove" T-Shirts
- Universal Ejects Fla. Man Because of T-shirt
- Aaron Hernandez's Lawyer Speaks
- Check Out Tebow's New 'Do!
- Tebow: "I'm Back"
- Tebow Frustrated with Florida's Offensive Problems
- Tebow's First Run Draws Cheers From Jags Fans
- Tim Tebow's First NFL Debut
- Tebow's Sophomore NFL Debut A Mixed Bag