Vanguard Putting the "Fun" In Fundraising
With the help of some of Marion County's most well-known athletes, Vanguard football head coach Alex Castaneda helped raise $2,000 for the Knights program. Former Knights and NFL quarterback Daunte Culpepper was among the headliners in the basketball event, and he said he was happy to help out his alma matter.
- Wise Joins Effort with "Raise the Roof" Fundraiser for Girls Place
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- Family Spotlight 3/25/10 "fun4gatorkids"
- Top "Multi-Purpose" Cleaners Put To The Test
- Newberry Softball Unites Generations for Fund-Raising Effort
- Plenty of Gator Fun on November 17th
- Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida
- Bivins Twins and Bulls Commits Have Fun With Sports, Each Other
- Peterson To Host Annual Family Fun Day In Alachua On July 23rd
- Mike Peterson's Annual Alachua Family Fun Day