Vanguard Putting the "Fun" In Fundraising
With the help of some of Marion County's most well-known athletes, Vanguard football head coach Alex Castaneda helped raise $2,000 for the Knights program. Former Knights and NFL quarterback Daunte Culpepper was among the headliners in the basketball event, and he said he was happy to help out his alma matter.
- Wise Joins Effort with "Raise the Roof" Fundraiser for Girls Place
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- Family Spotlight 3/25/10 "fun4gatorkids"
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- Top "Multi-Purpose" Cleaners Put To The Test
- Giraffe Put Down for "Chronic Lameness"
- National Tire Safety Week Puts Pressure on Drivers to Be, "Tire Smart"
- Newberry Softball Unites Generations for Fund-Raising Effort
- Mike Peterson Giving Back: Football Camp and Family Fun Day
- Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida