Don Robertson Shares Memories From Helm of Gainesville Raceway
Even though the Auto Plus Gainesville Raceway is best known for Gatornationals every March, outgoing Executive General Manager Don Robertson has turned the track into a year-round enterprise. Robertson stopped by the studio at WCJB Tuesday to share some of his favorite memories from his 16 years at the helm of the raceway.
- Former Gator Released From Jail
- Gainesville Raceway Legend Robertson Retires
- Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Back at Gainesville Raceway
- "Ghost Bike" Memorial a Reminder to Share Road
- A Murder Victim's Family Shares Fond Memories
- Memorial for Member of Gainesville Sports Commission
- Gainesville Raceway Renamed
- Gainesville Police Remind Drivers to Share the Road
- Ride-sharing battle continues at Gainesville Regional Airport
- Dominique Easley: "Me and the South Don't Mix"