Don Robertson Shares Memories From Helm of Gainesville Raceway
Even though the Auto Plus Gainesville Raceway is best known for Gatornationals every March, outgoing Executive General Manager Don Robertson has turned the track into a year-round enterprise. Robertson stopped by the studio at WCJB Tuesday to share some of his favorite memories from his 16 years at the helm of the raceway.
- Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Back at Gainesville Raceway
- Gainesville Raceway Legend Robertson Retires
- Former Gator Released From Jail
- A Murder Victim's Family Shares Fond Memories
- "Ghost Bike" Memorial a Reminder to Share Road
- Gainesville Raceway Renamed
- Gainesville Police Remind Drivers to Share the Road
- PK Yonge To Honor Taylor Asbell's Memory With Special Night, Memorial Fund
- DON'T COUNT HUMPTY OUT
- Sanders Invokes Bob Marley As He Tells Gator Nation, "Don't Worry"