Fred Taylor Joins Jaguars Ring of Honor
Published June 7th, 2012
Former running back Fred Taylor will become the second player to join the Pride of the Jaguars. He joins Tony Boselli, who says he knows the Gator nation takes pride in one of its all-time greats.
- Former Gator Great Fred Taylor Moves On to Patriots
- Fred Taylor Confident Son Will Be A Gator
- PK Yonge To Honor Taylor Asbell's Memory With Special Night, Memorial Fund
- Marshall to Enter Ring of Honor
- Professional Golfer Fred Funk Helps Out with Fisher House
- Jaguars Make History With Win
- Former Gator Harvey Signs with Jaguars
- Woody Paige to Jaguars: "Shoulda Picked Tebow"
- Jaguars Receiver Blackmon Makes 1st Appearance In Court Following DUI
- Jaguars Promotional Tour Coming to Gainesville Area Wednesday Night