Gator Baseball Swats Yellow Jackets 15-3, Advance to Super Regionals
Georgia Tech wanted a rematch with the Florida Gators in the NCAA baseball Gainesville Regional, but the Yellow Jackets got more than they could handle. In a repeat meeting between the two teams, Florida capitalized on early walks to jump out to a 4-0 lead after the first inning, rode a Mike Zunino three-run home run in the bottom of the second, and scored seven runs in the bottom of the fifth to trounce Georgia Tech 15-3. Florida advances to host their fourth straight Super Regional, and will welcome either Vanderbilt or North Carolina State with dates and times still to be determined. Pitcher Brian Johnson went five innings, allowed one earned run and struck out four batters. Freshman Casey Turgeon was named the Gainesville Regional's most outstanding player.
- Gators Survive Questionable Call, Sting Yellow Jackets 6-2
- Gator Men's Tennis Tops Yellow Jackets
- Gators Defeat UCF, Advance to Super Regionals
- Gator Gymnastics Team Advances to Super Six
- Gator Softball Advances to Super Regional
- Gator Gymnastics Advances to Super Six
- Gator Softball Advances to Fifth-Straight Super Regional
- Gator Gymnasts Advance to Super Six!
- GATOR SOFTBALL ADVANCES TO SUPER REGIONAL
- Gator Baseball Preparing for Super Regional