Gators Tame Wolfpack 7-1, One Win Shy of Another CWS Appearance
Top-seeded Florida weathered the stormy Gainesville weather and pesky North Carolina State in the process, as the Gators defeated the Wolfpack 7-1 in game one of the NCAA Baseball Gainesville Super Regional. Hudson Randall didn't allow a run in seven strong innings while striking out four batters. Florida used a four-run third inning to take command of the game, and came back from a two hour weather delay to extend the lead to 7-0 after Mike Zunino hit a two-run blast, his 19th home run of the season. The Gators will start Jonathon Crawford in game two on Sunday at 1pm. The Wolfpack plan to counter with undefeated stellar freshman pitcher Carlos Rodon.
- Gator Softball One Win Shy From 4th Consecutive Women's College World Series
- Gators Throw Away Game One in CWS Championship Series, Fall to Gamecocks 2-1
- Gator Baseball Falls Short, Gamecocks Win Back-to-Back CWS Championships
- Gators Win Wild Ride Over Vandy, Heading To CWS Final
- Omaha Bound! Gators Win 8-6 Over Bulldogs, Going Back to CWS
- Gator Women Hoops Drop Another One
- Gator Baseball Loses Another One to FGCU
- Gator Softball Misses One Target, Aims For Another
- Gator Roundup: Men's Basketball Stunned in Arizona, Women Get First Road Win, Football Adds Another Recruit
- Gators Tame Tigers Again!