I'll Have Another Faces Test Of Champions, Ghosts of Failed Triple Crown Attempts
If I'll Have Another is to win horse racing's triple crown this Saturday at the Belmont Stakes, the horse broken at Eisaman Equine in Williston will have to buck the trend of others who have fallen short. Trainer Bob Baffert has taken three horses to Belmont Park with a shot to win the crown, only to watch Silver Charm (1997) Real Quiet (1998) and War Emblem all fall short. Baffert will run Paynter against I'll Have Another in this year's Belmont, and warns that even if everything seems to be going right for I'll Have Another, it still might not be enough to get the win.
- I'll Have Another Won't Be Going For the Triple Crown
- I'll Have Another Wins Preakness Stakes, 1 Race Away From Triple Crown
- Ocalans Affirm They'll Have Another Triple Crown
- I'll Have Another Wins 138th Kentucky Derby
- I'll Have Another On Short List of Williston Horse Greats
- I'll Have Another Odds-On Favorite for Belmont, An Every Horse for Every Man
- New Video of I'll Have Another
- Big Brown Falls Short of Triple Crown
- Percy Harvin Fails NFL Combine Drug Test
- Muschamp to Saban: "Don't Like Losing SEC Title Game? I'll Trade Ya."