Miller Steps Up, NBA Finals
Instead of warming the bench, Heat forward and former Gator Mike Miller got "heated" up himself. Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra put Miller in the game last night against Oklahoma City Thunder, thinking it would only be for three or four minutes. Those three or four minutes turned to twenty-three minutes when Miller scored a total of twenty-three points. Miller zoned in on the net as soon as he stepped off the bench making seven of eight three pointers, seven of eleven from the field, and currently holds the record for the most three pointers coming off the bench in NBA final history. Miller, who has a history of stepping up at the right moments (recall Miller as a Gator and the buzzer beater against Butler in 2001) was injured for most of this year's NBA finals. However, he did not let the injuries stand in his way; instead, he helped his team make a NBA Championship dream come true.
- Parker, Spurs Steal Game 1 at Miami In NBA Finals
- Heat Even Up NBA Finals at One Game a Piece
- Heat Win NBA Finals Game 6 In OT, Force Game 7
- Heat Repeat As NBA Champions, James Repeats As Finals MVP
- Step Up, Stop Crime!
- Bradford County Wins 3-Way Playoff For District 4-4A Runner Up, Will Advance to Playoffs
- Andrew Miller to Make 1st Major League Start!
- UF Diver Meghan Miller Cares About Athletics, More About Family
- More With Meghan Miller
- Speights Entering NBA Draft