No More Money For Maurice Jones Drew
Jacksonville Jaguars general manager Gene Smith says he refuses to reconstruct star running back Maurice Jones-Drew's contract. The Jaguars veteran, who made the Pro Bowl the last three years and was the leading rusher in the league last year, is scheduled to make nine million dollars over the next two years, far less than the 13.5 million next year alone by Tennessee's Chris Johnson.
- Maurice Jones Drew Cleared Of "Brawl" Charges
- Throwing With a Purpose: Drew Dees' Story
- Fewer Mills = More Money?
- Less Money, More Problems...Alachua County Budget
- Florida Legislators Push for More Money to Schools
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Alachua County Sheriff Asks County Commission For More Money
- Williston Boys Denied By Orlando Jones 66-63
- Demps, Wilks Run Wild at Tom Jones Memorial Classic
- 2-29-12 Buchholz Baseball Beats Jones