Bostic Says UF Football Will Feed Off Defensive Finish From 2011
The Florida Gator Football team kept in mind last year's 7-6 record as they moved towards improvement for the up-coming season. The Gators currently hold a handful of pre-season All-Conference selections, and SEC coaches and media seem to believe the defense will guide the Gators back to a successful season. Gator linebacker Jon Bostic reminisced on last season's game against Florida State, where they held the Seminoles to less than 100 yards of offense. Bostic said the Gators will build on the end of last season.
- Rodriguez Strong In Relief, Gators Finish Off Vanderbilt at College World Series
- Floirda Soccer Kicks Off 2011-2012 Sport Season
- Blue Beats Orange 13-10 in 2011 Gator Football Debut
- Fan Initiatives For 2011 Florida Gator Football Season
- Gator Football Using 2011 Georgia Game as Motivation for A 2012 SEC Run
- Rex Ryan Says Tebow/Sanchez Dynamic Will Work
- Derek Dooley Says Gator Corners "Will Be Physical"
- Former GHS Star Earl Okine Switching From Gator Defense To Offense
- Gainesville High Football Season Continues With Strong Defensive Effort vs. Sunlake
- GHS Dominant Over North Marion in Spring Football Game, Vanguard Defense Stout but Falls Short