Bowden Thinks Paterno Statue Should Come Down
It is day three after the Freeh report was released regarding the Penn State child sex scandal. More people continued to weigh in on the lack of action by the head men at Penn State University. Among the critics is former Florida State head coach Bobby Bowden, who said the university should take down the bronze Joe Paterno statue. Bowden said the extreme measures need to be taken to protect Paterno's family and the Penn State community because the statue has negative connotation that will take away from all the positives Paterno left in his legacy.
- Tebow, Wuerffel Humbled by Heisman Statues
- Uncertain Future for FSU Head Football Coach Bowden
- Bowden's Future as FSU Head Coach Still in Question
- Bowden May Retire Today
- Bowden To Retire After Season
- Former Florida State Coach Bowden Reveals He Had Cancer In 2007
- Joe Paterno Dismissed as Penn State Football Head Coach
- Freeh Report Cites Paterno, Others For Not Stopping Sandusky
- Hawthorne Water Tower Comes Down
- Weekly Web Poll: Should NFL Let Vick Play?