Freeh Report Cites Paterno, Others For Not Stopping Sandusky
Although Jerry Sandusky has already been convicted of child molestation, a new report released Thursday says the former Penn State defensive coordinator was allowed to go unpunished for longer than necessary, because of the negligence of top Penn State officials, including former Head Coach Joe Paterno.
- Email Citing Paterno Brings Defense of Late Coach
- Bowden Thinks Paterno Statue Should Come Down
- Joe Paterno Dismissed as Penn State Football Head Coach
- Matt Elam Cited for Possession of Alcohol
- UF Cited For 14 NCAA Secondary Violations
- Meyer Defends Addazio, Cites Offensive Problems
- Mitchell Report List Out!
- Leak & 8 Others Sign as Free Agents
- Former Gator Speights Talks Local Charity, NBA With Reporters
- Report: Florida, NCAA Probe Violation Allegations