Friday Night Lights Back in Gainesville, Gators Add 19th Commit to 2013
GAINESVILLE, Fla. - The 8th annual "Friday Night Lights" football camp commenced in the Swamp with hundreds of high school hopefuls vying for a UF scholarship offer.
Some, like Jacksonville defensive end DeMarcus Walker, already received an offer from the school, but used the camp as a last-chance opportunity to get one more look at the coaching staff before making a decision.
Talent from all over the country came to Gainesville, including UF QB-commit Max Staver from Tennessee.
Locals were also in attendance like Gainesville High's Chris Thompson and Tony Allen.
Earlier in the day, Will Muschamp received good news from four-star recruit Antonio Riles.
Riles, a 6-foor-4, 261-pound defensive end, called Muschamp and said the coach was "fired up" after the decision.
The Lawrenceville, GA product marks the 19th Gator commitment to the Class of 2013.
- Friday Night Lights Yields Two More Gator Football Commits
- Friday Night Lights Roundup: Gators Score 3 Commits
- Gator Football Adds Six Verbal Commits to Class of 2013
- 2013 Friday Night Lights Camp Wrap Up
- FightinGator.com's Bob Redman in Studio, Talking Friday Night Lights
- Friday Night Lights 2014
- North Marion Football Shines at Friday Night Lights
- Friday Night Lights Preview With Bob Redman
- Friday Night Lights Preview: Players to Watch
- Tebow Back In Gainesville, Meyer Releases Statement