Gator Coaches Wish UF Band Success at London Olympics
GAINESVILLE - The Florida Gators will be well represented at the 2012 London Olympics, but not only on the fields of play.
The "Pride of the Sunshine" Gator marching band will make the trip to England as the only U.S. marching band invited to the London Summer Games.
230 band members got some words of encouragement from Gator head coaches Becky Burleigh (soccer) and Will Muschamp (football) before leaving for London.
The "Pride of the Sunshine" will perform in an event before the Opening Ceremony on July 27th.
- Gator Marching Band Heading to London for Olympics
- McQuay, Claye London Bound! Demps Falls Short at USA Olympic Trials
- Gator Marching Band Going to the Olympics
- Clement to Represent Gators in London
- Two More Gators Earn Medals On Penultimate Day of London 2012
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award
- Gators Second Half Success Not By Accident
- Holly Pole a Silent Key to the Gators Volleyball Success
- Gator Great Swimmer Dara Torres Considers 2012 Olympics
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Swimmer Beisel Now Swimming with the Gators