Hawthorne's Ingram "Still Confident" As He Pursues NFL Dream
When he was on the field, former Florida Gators tight end Cornelius Ingram seemed at times like he could do anything. But off the field, Ingram's health always seemed to be standing in the way. Two ACL surgeries and three NFL teams later, Ingram is trying to make his latest effort last with the Denver Broncos-Ingram telling WCJB on Friday that he feels he's finally put his injuries in the past.
- Dreams of NFL Still Alive for Undrafted Gators
- Hawthorne's Brook'lyn Burns Signs with S. Georgia Technical
- Meldon Law TV20 Scholar Athlete: Hawthorne's Brook Burns
- Meldon Law TV20 Scholar Athlete: Hawthorne's Keldric Bradley
- Hawthorne's Keldric Bradley Signs LOI to FSC at Jacksonville
- Ingram & Murphy Taken on Day Two of NFL Draft
- Cornelius Ingram Hopes to be NFL Starter
- Hawthorne's Utility Rates Increase
- Hawthorne's City Manager Fired
- Hawthorne's former Fire Chief accused of fraud.