Mike Peterson Holds Football Camp, Family Fun Day in Alachua
Mike Peterson never forgot where he came from, and on Saturday got a chance to give back to the community that helped him become one of the most talented linebackers in the area. The former Santa Fe/Gator/NFL linebacker held his 8th annual Mike Peterson "Bring It" football camp for kids between the ages of 10-18 free of charge. Around 200 kids were in attendance, as well as family members eager to see Peterson coach up their young ones. After the camp, Peterson hosted his 7th annual Alachua Family Fun Day, also free of charge. It gave the kids a chance to play in bouncy houses, climb rock walls, and enjoy many other festivities at Skinner Field in downtown Alachua.
- Mike Peterson Holds Free Camp, Family Fun Day In North Central Florida
- Mike Peterson's Annual Alachua Family Fun Day
- Peterson To Host Annual Family Fun Day In Alachua On July 23rd
- Mike Peterson Football Camp
- GATORS HOLD FIRST DAY OF FOOTBALL PRACTICE
- Marion County Holds First Ever "Football Media Day"
- Mike Peterson Still Bleeds Orange & Blue
- Urban Translator: Mike Peterson
- Urban Translator: Mike Peterson (Part 2)
- Mike Peterson Talks Playoffs and Gators