Death toll adjusted down to 24 in Moore, OK by medical examiner; warns it will go up.
Muschamp, Gators Focused on Bringing Pride Back to UF
HOOVER - Will Muschamp acknowledged the Florida Gator football team was dealt a tough hand for the 2011 campaign, and after struggling to a 7-6 season, the football coach and his players said they remain committed to bringing the pride back to the Orange and Blue.
- One-on-One with Will Muschamp, Part One
- One-on-One with Will Muschamp, Part Two
- Meet and Greet: Media Members Speak With Muschamp, Players At UF Media Day
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Gator Gymnastics Focusing on Themselves
- Former Raider, Gator Peterson Brings Turkeys, Smiles to North Central Florida
- GATORS BACK-TO-BACK NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
- Gator Baseball Falls Short, Gamecocks Win Back-to-Back CWS Championships
- Texas DC Muschamp Accepts Gators Football Head Coaching Position
- Gator Football Roundup: Muschamp Just Wants to Win, D-Line Pressures, Secondary Gets Picks