Noah Out for Olympics
Former Gator basketball player Joakim Noah confirmed he will miss the London 2012 Olympic games due to a lingering injury. The Chicago Bulls center said the left ankle he severely sprained against Philadelphia in the first round of the NBA playoffs hasn't healed and he will not be able to compete with his national French team. The injury originally called for one-to-two months rest, but two months has passed and Noah recently told french publication L'Equipe he is, "absolutely not ready... not ready to run, not ready to jump." He is expected to be ready for the start of Bulls training camp in the fall.
- BREWER, NOAH WORK OUT FOR SUNS
- Joakim Noah Possibly Out Rest of Regular Season
- Lochte Takes Silver, Bronze to Close Out His 2012 Olympics
- Joakim Noah Arrested In Gainesville Sunday Morning
- NOAH RECEIVED SECOND CITATION SUNDAY
- Brewer & Noah to Host Camp in Gainesville
- Does Joakim Noah Know the Awkward Turtle?
- Bulls Center Joakim Noah Fined $50K By NBA
- Former Gator Joakim Noah Earns 1st All-Star Bid
- Burckle Earns Olympic Berth