Photo Finish Sees Clement Olympic Bound in 400M Hurdles
Former Gator trackand field member Kerron Clement edged Bershawn Jackson by five-hundredths of a second in the men's 400-meter hurdles final, earning the third and final spot in the event. Jackson lost his balance right before the finish, giving the opportunity for Clement to take advantage and lean in with the Olympics on the line. Michael Tinsley took first place, while Angelo Taylor placed second after a near-disastrous stumble in the final stretch.
- Torres Advances to 50M Finals, Beisel Olympic Bound in 200M Backstroke
- McQuay, Claye London Bound! Demps Falls Short at USA Olympic Trials
- Gymnastics Team Can See Finish Line
- Former Gator Clement Claims Silver in Beijing
- Clement to Represent Gators in London
- Clement Defends World Championship
- Aaron Hernandez Photo Taken Out of Hall of Fame
- Gators Remove Hernandez All-American Brick, New Photos Allegedly Show Hernandez With Gun
- Gators Atlanta Bound Again!
- BCS Bowl Schedule Announced: Gators Big Easy-Bound