NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
UCF Football and Basketball Hit With Sanctions
The University of Central Florida has just been hit with football and basketball sanctions by the NCAA. Both teams are banned from post season play for a year from allowing third parties to help in recruiting high school athletes. One member of the committee on infractions said that the UCF staff members knew about the recruiting process and even encouraged it. Both the football and basketball team are also penalized scholarships. The football program is penalized five scholarships per year over the next three years, and the basketball team will suffer two scholarships per year for the next three years. The athletic program as a whole is now on a five year probation.
- The Rock Hit Hard by FHSAA Sanctions
- Free Summer Heatwave Basketball and Football Program In Gainesville
- Gator Roundup: Men's Basketball Stunned in Arizona, Women Get First Road Win, Football Adds Another Recruit
- Penn State Past, Future Decimated By NCAA Sanctions
- Pitchers Throw Combined Shutout as Gator Baseball Beats UCF
- Gator Soccer Advances Over UCF to Sweet 16, Gator Volleyball Beats LSU in Four Sets
- Florida vs. UCF Hoops Recap
- Gator Baseball Impresses Again Versus UCF
- Gator Baseball Gets Second Win Over UCF
- Gator Softball Gets Rain-Shortened Win Over UCF 2-1