UF's Powell Continues Healing Process
GAINESVILLE - The loss of defensive end/linebacker Ronald Powell in the spring was a tough break for the Florida Gator defense, but teammate Jon Bostic said Powell is recovering from his ACL injury in good spirits.
Bostic told reporters Powell is doing as much rehab as trainers will allow and added it's like he "lives at the gym."
In the spring, Florida Head Coach Will Muschamp said he expected Powell to be back as early as mid-season.
- The Rock School's Briana Smith-Hines Signs to Play College Volleyball
- Locks of Love? Mizzou Player's Message to UF's Halapio
- Former Area Standouts Injured in Spring: UF's Okine, FSU's Jernigan
- NCAA Ruling on Sharrif Floyd, Reaction from UF's Jeremy Foley and Will Muschamp
- UF's Haeger Named USA Softball Player of the Year
- WIll Muschamp Introduced as UF's New Football Head Coach
- UF's Pro Day Highlights Several Gator Athletes
- A Community Continues to Heal
- Two Local Football Players Sign with Savannah State
- 'Day of Healing' planned in honor of 16-year-old shot, killed