Upcoming Camps and Leagues
Summer sports camps offer high school students a chance to get a jump on the competition in the Fall. Some of the camps this summer are I9 Sports and Pop Williams Rising Stars Fundamental Youth Basketball Camp. I9 Sports will host flag football, soccer and t-ball leagues for children ages 3 to 13. The program will focus on having fun while promoting good sportsmanship and safe play. You may register online at www.i9sports.com; there are no tryouts required. For more information call (352) 283- 8586. For children with basketball interests, they may register with Pop Williams Basketball Camp. The camp will be held at Eastside High School gym for children ages 6 to 14. The event will be held on Friday, July 27th from 2 to 6pm and on Saturday the 28th from 10am to 3pm. Campers can pre-register at email@example.com or call (352) 339-4972.
- Figueroa Taken in Major League Draft
- Andrew Miller to Make 1st Major League Start!
- Still No NFL Offers for Tebow, But Arena League Is Calling
- SEC Football to Continue 8 Game League Schedule in 2014; Nick Saban Responds to Tim Davis Comments
- Former Florida Gator Matt den Dekker is Called Up to Big Leagues with the New York Mets
- Donovan Excited for Fuller Roster Heading Into League Play
- Myron Rolle Co-Hosts Camp At Camp Blanding
- SPEIGHTS TO SKIP PRE-DRAFT CAMP
- URBAN MEYER FOOTBALL CAMP BEGINS
- Former Gator Player Derrick Harvey to Begin Training Camp