Weather Affects Golf Courses
Mother Nature took a toll on north central Florida areas especially when it came to golf courses. Stan Cooke, Golden Hills Golf Course pro, saidtropical storm Debbie created erosion problems at Golden Hills. Weather estimates report that the North Central Florida area suffered a 10 inch rain deficit before Debbie. Now, there is a 5 inch surplus.
- Fewer Strokes Mean Fewer Dollars For Area Golf Courses
- Residents React to Turkey Creek Golf Course Closing
- Details Released On Two Deaths Near Golf Course
- Golf Course Worker Turns In $36,000
- Tebow a Heisman Finalist...of course!
- Ocala Welcomes Hooters Pro Golf Tour
- Gator Golf Coach Proves He Can Play With the Boys At US Amateur Qualifying
- Gators Men's Golf Team Captures Gator Athletics 200th SEC Championship
- Mature Beyond Her Years, 14 Year Old Erica Stoner Wins Golf Title
- Gainesville Junior Golf Tournament