Weather Affects Golf Courses
Mother Nature took a toll on north central Florida areas especially when it came to golf courses. Stan Cooke, Golden Hills Golf Course pro, saidtropical storm Debbie created erosion problems at Golden Hills. Weather estimates report that the North Central Florida area suffered a 10 inch rain deficit before Debbie. Now, there is a 5 inch surplus.
- Details Released On Two Deaths Near Golf Course
- Golf Course Worker Turns In $36,000
- Residents React to Turkey Creek Golf Course Closing
- Fewer Strokes Mean Fewer Dollars For Area Golf Courses
- Tebow a Heisman Finalist...of course!
- J.C. Deacon Named Florida Men's Golf Head Coach
- Jim White Summer Golf Pass Announced
- Gator Golf Coach Proves He Can Play With the Boys At US Amateur Qualifying
- Gator Sports Roundup 2-15-14: Lacrosse and Golf
- Florida Baseball Falls to Golf Coast Despite Run in 8th