Weather Affects Golf Courses
Mother Nature took a toll on north central Florida areas especially when it came to golf courses. Stan Cooke, Golden Hills Golf Course pro, saidtropical storm Debbie created erosion problems at Golden Hills. Weather estimates report that the North Central Florida area suffered a 10 inch rain deficit before Debbie. Now, there is a 5 inch surplus.
- Details Released On Two Deaths Near Golf Course
- Golf Course Worker Turns In $36,000
- Golf course neighbors fighting to save trees
- Turkey Creek votes to buy golf course
- Fewer Strokes Mean Fewer Dollars For Area Golf Courses
- Turkey Creek celebrates improved golf course
- Residents React to Turkey Creek Golf Course Closing
- Tebow a Heisman Finalist...of course!
- J.C. Deacon Named Florida Men's Golf Head Coach
- Gator Sports Roundup 2-15-14: Lacrosse and Golf